Please start using our more robust New Forum, we have put this old forum in archive mode. Thanks.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Tag as favorite
Formatting the effort
d.laumaille
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 7:24:07 AM

Hi,

I'd like to format the effort in the GanttTable in a different way : instead of showing days.hours:minutes:secondes, i'd like it to show hours:minutes:secondes. (1.12:30:00 would become 36:30:00)

Could I change the CellTemplate of the column, or the converter associated with binding ? Or must I create a new column with my specifications and hide the actual one ?

Plus, the format concern also the edition of this field...

Thanks by advance.
Raja - RadiantQ
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:14:44 PM

laumaille,

There is no built in support for to change the format of effort value that you are interested in. But, you can customize the effort column as you needed. Take a look at the "ProjectGantt/Appearance/GanttRoundsToDay" sample that will illustrate how to customize the effort column with custom format.
Thanks & Regards,
Rajagopal.
d.laumaille
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:31:40 PM

That's it : I've got to create a new column with my custom converter, and hide the original one.

Thank you Raja
Tag as favorite