Please start using our more robust New Forum, we have put this old forum in archive mode. Thanks.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Tag as favorite
Sync a GanttControl and a FlexyGantt Selection
d.laumaille
#1 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 8:15:29 AM

Hi,

I've got two controls on my form, a GanttControl, and a FlexyGantt.
The GanttControl has an entity collection as a DataSource, and the FlexyGantt has a datasource based on the GanttControl model, using ResourceToActivitiesListConverter class.
The display (width, timeline) are synchronized using a SyncGantt class, found in your sample.

I'd like that when I click on a task in the FlexyGantt, the corresponding task in the GanttControl should be bring into view. That maybe means that some nodes should be expanded in the GanttControl.

I already can detect the click on a task in the FlexyGantt, and retrieve ths entity object binded to it, but I can't figure how to show the same task in the GanttControl.

Could you help me, please ?
Raja - RadiantQ
#2 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 11:43:24 AM

Please follow up here:
http://newforum.radiantq.com/index.php?topic=3.msg6#msg6
Thanks & Regards,
Rajagopal.
Tag as favorite