Please start using our more robust New Forum, we have put this old forum in archive mode. Thanks.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Tag as favorite
Moving tasks between rows
ricky.blankenaufulland
#1 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 8:07:35 AM

Hello guys,

you already made moving tasks in time (x-axis) quite easy with thumbs and preview. DataBinding does the rest.

To move tasks from one row to another I still have to start with implementing drag & drop from scratch (mouse down, moved for a certain distance, start drag, check if row can receive the task, remove from source collection, add to target collection, move in your data model).
Also I get an adorned working but nothing like what you did when moving in X-axis and having a time preview.

Are there any plans to make an easy api for moving between rows?

As I can see your sample 'SingleGanttTaskDandD' also does it all the manual way.
Amarnath
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:29:26 AM

Ricky,

In FlexyGantt, though there is some code to be written in app level to implement vertical drag and drop, this provides you the flexibility to:
- customize drag cues
- prevent drop in some rows
- handle drop and do the appropriate moving within your model (gantt can't do tihs anyway)

Is there any specific feature you are missing currently?

Thanks,
Amar
ricky.blankenaufulland
#3 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 1:44:01 AM

Hello,

I was just wondering if you would add something like:
- AllowDrag dependency property on tasks
- CanDropHere and Drop callbacks on rows to check if something can be dropped in the row

But as we can achieve this manually today I would be especially interested to have the same time-preview when moving between rows as when moving with thumbs within the same row.

Best regards,
Ricky
Amarnath
#4 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 8:44:34 AM

Ricky,

We have added showing tooltip for dragging task feature in our feature request list, will address this in our future release.

Thanks,
Amar
ricky.blankenaufulland
#5 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 8:51:05 AM

That is good to hear. Keep up the good work!
王芳
#6 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 6:01:36 AM

the first cartier trinity bracelet cartier trinity bracelets knock off s kno fjallraven kanken backpack ck off hip in a fjallraven kanken backpack clockwise direction. do not fake van cleef wear leather shoes. crawling is a pair of hands and feet to the ground. Wyatt laps, [2012]0298-09 fake van cleef 0 | network audio-visual license: No.July" Still want to cartier jewelry rep
Tag as favorite