Please start using our more robust New Forum, we have put this old forum in archive mode. Thanks.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Tag as favorite
How to setup Time lag for task in Days?
pvenugopal
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:50:49 AM

Hello Mate!,

Good day!,

In the GanttControl tool i am able to set the time lag for a task in hours.But how do i set up the time lag in days.

Example:

What we currently have is,

when i set the Predecessor as 9SS+4 for a task that starts at 13 Mar 2014 9.00 AM ,then the 4 is translated into hours and the start time of the task is changed to 13 Mar 2014 1.00 PM

What i need is,

when i set the Predecessor as 9SS+4 for a task that starts at 13 Mar 2014 9.00 AM ,then the 4 should get translated into days and the start time of the task should get changed to 17 Mar 2014 9.00 AM

Is there any way that the ganttControl tool supports this functionality ? or how can i achieve this functionality?

Kindly advise on this!.
Raja - RadiantQ
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:59:22 PM

pvenugopal,

The lag number by default is considered a hours. If you want this to be in days then set the LagStringUnitsInHours value as 8 (in our default 8X5 schedule 1day=8hrs)

this.ganttControl.LagStringUnitsInHours = 8;

Set this LagStringUnitsInHours property value before setting the ItemsSource to the Gantt.
Thanks & Regards,
Rajagopal.
Tag as favorite