Please start using our more robust New Forum, we have put this old forum in archive mode. Thanks.

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Tag as favorite
Get all the dependent task
ssunder
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:24:12 AM

Hi Team
I need to implement calender view of Gantt chart. and if i am updating date of any task then it should reflect in all dependent task.

so how can i get the list of dependent tasks of any task if i am passing a task id.
Raja - RadiantQ
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:57:25 AM

Shyam,

From our UG topic: "GanttControl/How Tos/How to get all dependencies of an activity?"

Use the "GetDependenciesByActivity" method in Dependencies collection which will return all the dependencies of the specified activity, where the activity is both a successor and predecessor of the dependency.

Code:
// Gets an array of dependencies for the specified activity.
var deps = ganttControl.Model.Dependencies.GetDependenciesByActivity(activity);

However, note that when you change a predecessor's start time, that should automatically update it's predecssor's starttime, so we are not sure why you have to do this.
Thanks & Regards,
Rajagopal.
Tag as favorite